Sunday, July 1, 2012

Final year and all the in-betweens

Assalamualaikum ;)

     It's been like ages since  my last post, which was during my internship at PETRONAS Carigali Kerteh like months ago :) And I would like to convey my greatest gratitude to Allah, my beloved parents and families, PPD-P fraternity and fellow trainees as Alhamdulillah, I aced my internship with 4.0 :)
Thanks to Allah.
Now, I'm officially becoming a final year student, there is one more semester to go and insya Allah by the end of this year, I'll be graduating with an honor of bachelor in civil engineering majoring in Offshore Structures and Coastal Engineering. May Allah ease my journey, Ameen :)

Upon returning from internship and getting back to UTP, I have seen some minor and major changes in and out of UTP :) There is a TESCO built and operated at Taman Maju, which is before the nearest one would be at Tesco Station 18, Pangkalan and it's about 20-30 minnutes drive. And talking about Pangkalan, there is now an AEON Station 18 which is the largest mall in Perak and alhamdulillah, ada la jugak tempat baru nak beli-belah or else prior to this, it will always be either JUSCO Ipoh or Ipoh Parade. The only choices that we have ;) There are some other good places if I could name it like for eateries, gadgets and etc. Talking about Sri Iskandar, form my POV, it is now slowly developing and it's good! Adik2 jugakla dapat merasa wayang baru, Mc D, bowling semua2 tu ;) In UTP pulak, the western stall that we used to have our Chicken Chop, Carbonara,Bolognese,Lasagne is no longer avail. :(
Okay now done with that.

So, once we come back to UTP, we have had our first gathering at Teluk Batik. Up until now, there are so many plans into list that goes on and on. Starting with gathering at Teluk Batik, a visit to Saufi' house (one of our course mates who have had involved in accident during his internship, now he is regaining strength to memorize, to start walking, to be back as normal again), Satay Bota's gathering, Grand Annual Dinner, Durian-Durian and many more to come in list. I find it this is the way for me and my friends to cherish our final year and soon these are the memories that we can hold and reminisce them back when all of us take different paths and careers. There is nothing to be sad of, because what come to my understanding is that, when there is a start, there is should be an end. And for every ending point that we just reach, it is basically just a new starting point for us to continue living perhaps with another people around, with new environment and experience. That is how I define LIFE. It's a journey.

1st event: Teluk Batik's Gathering. (June 1st/2012)

No comments: