Tuesday 4 February 2020

Turning new leaf on every Tuesdays

Assalamualaikum 😅


Well, I am afraid that nobody's reading this but after all, it is my passion that I have left for so long that brings me here again.🙆
So, let's do this again, to a something fresh and more mature. The content of this blog will be purely about my feelings and I will pour my writings here, as if this will be my online diary.

Why am I decided to have my writings published specifically on every Tuesdays?. Well, to be honest, I am inspired by this one book, called - Tuesday with Morrie. This book has a profound impact to my life, seriously. I still can vividly remembered the time I read this book offshore, I completed reading this book in 2 days and after reading that, my heart thumped so bad that I couldn't accept on what was happened.

Perhaps, you might want to give that book a try. Worth reading, full of advises that touched about life lessons.

Hence, Tuesday it is. The day that I chose to pour my feeling into writing.💘

This post might be a random one, but I am glad that I give this a start. 



No comments: