Friday 11 November 2011

Adorable Singapore!

Hello Everyone!
Okay aku sesaje nak share interest aku dengan korang la. For me orang yang tak berduit ni, ada la pasang beberapa hajat once I have my own salary, nak travel around the world, to be in many places :) I am adoring some countries like Japan/S.Korea/Singapore (Sebab bersih dan efficient citizen), Brunei (Kaya-kaya pun tetap humble semua) and ada la lagi dua tiga tempat maybe dekat2 Europe/Africa lah kut. Yang lain tu x plan lagi. Macam Singapore undeniable lah kan, i should say it is the mecca of South East Asia. Tapi we can't compare to our Malaysia la sebab tanah kita besar, tanah Singapore kecik so in terms of administration and development purposes, Your Singapore is better than My Home Malaysia la. 
Here are some pics of Singapore which is mesmerizing me - The Incredible Skypark Marina Sands Resort !


















P/S : In travelling wise, I adore Singapore, BUT Malaysia is a homeland that can never be replaced at all :)

No comments: